Foster Fridays Questionnaire
Fostering an animal in need is an extremely rewarding experience. Help your foster dogs on their way to their forever homes by featuring them on Lowcountry Dog's Foster Fridays. We'll feature a new dog each week with information from the people that know them best: their foster parents. If you'd like to spotlight your foster dog, fill out this quick questionnaire and send it with three photos (horizontal preferred) to email@example.com to be featured on Foster Fridays.
Please be as DESCRIPTIVE and DETAILED as possible!
- What is the dog’s name that you are fostering?
- Male or female?
- How long have you been fostering this particular dog?
- Housebroken? Crate trained?
- Tricks? (sit, stay, roll over)
- Is the dog good with other dogs? Cats? Children?
- What is your foster dog’s personality like?
- What kind of family/home do you think your foster dog would work best in?
- What has been one of your favorite moments with your foster dog (something that will show his/her future owner what kind of lifelong pet they will be adopting)?
- Do you know anything about the dog’s past?
- What rescue are you fostering with?
- How long have you been a foster parent? To how many different dogs/cats?
- What made you decide to start fostering?