Dogs R Us
Dogs “R” Us, LLC is locally owned and operated by Christi Phillips, a native of the Lowcountry. Christi is a graduate of the Animal Behavior College where she earned her certification as an ABC Certified Dog Trainer. ABC is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education and is an internationally recognized school. Her long commitment to this program has provided her with a formal education in canine obedience training and understanding behavior and its motives.
Christi is passionate about animals and believes in educating the public on how to let dogs be dogs. As a Life Coach for Dogs and their People, her goal is to build a bond between people and dogs that will last a lifetime.
- Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers – APDT
- Case Worker for the Doberman Assistance Network – DAN
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Volunteer with the Francis Willis SPCA and Doc Williams SPCA
- Locally Owned and Operated
Private Coaching In Your Home:
- Puppy Kindergarten (8 weeks to 4 months)
- Basic Obedience (3 months and up)
- Custom Programs for Behavior Modification
Day Coaching In Your Home:
- Dogs “R” Us will come to your home 4 times a week and coach your dog for you
- Free Transfer lesson where Dogs “R” Us coaches you on what your dog has learned
- Great program for working professionals and busy moms!
- Puppy Kindergarten (after shots are completed)
- Basic Obedience (all ages)
- Great program for socializing!
- New Puppy/Dog Selection
- Pet First Aid and CPR
- Dogs and Storks
- Deaf Dogs
Methods include: Leadership Skills, Positive Reinforcement and Clicker Training